Why the bees?

Why the bees?
Well Deborah means "bee" in Hebrew. My name is spelt Debra, but you get the link, I hope.

Bees are busy working, & my mind is busy planning all the scrapbooking, cardmaking & papercraft projects I am going to make!!!


Wednesday, June 9, 2010

About me

Hi. I started scrapbooking about 5 or 6 years ago. I did a beginners course, 1 night a week for about 6 weeks, at a scrapbooking store in Newcastle. I was hooked. Bruce said he never saw me. I was always in my craft room scrapbooking.

This is my very first scrap page.



It's pretty simple, but I'm quite proud of it. It was my first try at scrapping.

The photo is of my two daughters, Heidi & Brianna, (when they were a lot younger) at a caravan park on Lake Macquarie. They are holding an eel. They had just finished cycling & they still had their bike helmets on.

I still love the combination of pink & chocolate.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!!! I love it. Just Beautiful

    You are very clever and talented.
    I am looking forward to reading more.

    I think I did the same scrapbooking getting started course as you because I have a layout simmilar....LOL

    xoxo Cassie

    ReplyDelete