Why the bees?

Why the bees?
Well Deborah means "bee" in Hebrew. My name is spelt Debra, but you get the link, I hope.

Bees are busy working, & my mind is busy planning all the scrapbooking, cardmaking & papercraft projects I am going to make!!!


Thursday, August 5, 2010

Color Palette #17 - The Color Room

Here is the colour palette & sketch for this week.


& here is my page for this week. The photo is of Brianna & Andy at their engagement party in April.


I used the Color Spritzer Tool & markers to spray colour onto the vanilla card first. I stamped the white heart with the Razzle Dazzle flower & heat embossed it.

I have used vine twig & flower soft for the branches & the Little Leaves & the Big Shot for the leaves. The large flowers were hand made with white card & the scallop circle punch. I inked them with Lavender Lace & Cameo Coral. The small flowers were inked with markers & a blender pen. The title was die cut from Brushed Copper Metallic card.

Below are photos of the details of the flowers.






No comments:

Post a Comment