Why the bees?

Why the bees?
Well Deborah means "bee" in Hebrew. My name is spelt Debra, but you get the link, I hope.

Bees are busy working, & my mind is busy planning all the scrapbooking, cardmaking & papercraft projects I am going to make!!!


Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Brianna & Andy's Wedding

Our daughter Brianna & son-in-law Andy were married in September at Peppers Creek Vinyard.


The wedding card I made for Brianna & Andy
Whisper White Textured cardstock - p124
Basic Gray & Basic Black & Whisper White cardstock - p124
Basic Gray Ink Pad - p124
White Vellum cardstock - p125
1.6 cm Whisper White Organza ribbon - p139
3.2 mm Basic Black Taffeta ribbon - p139
Basic Jewels Pearl - p142
Paper Daisies - p142
Stampin' Write Journaler - p146
Curly Label punch - p150
Lace Ribbon Border punch - p151
Beautiful Wings Embosslits die - p156
Little Leaves Sizzlits die - p158
Lots of Tags Sizzlits die - p158

No comments:

Post a Comment