Why the bees?

Why the bees?
Well Deborah means "bee" in Hebrew. My name is spelt Debra, but you get the link, I hope.

Bees are busy working, & my mind is busy planning all the scrapbooking, cardmaking & papercraft projects I am going to make!!!


Sunday, November 14, 2010

Dress Up Christmas projects

I have made these cute bags for Christmas & a 12" x 12" scrapbook page.


















Patterned papers are from the Christmas Cocoa, stamps from Gifted & Welcome Christmas sets, & ribbons Riding Hood Red Striped Grosgrain & Sleigh Bells, all from the Dress up Christmas promotion. Inks Early Espresso, Riding Hood Red & Old Olive markers.

























The large snowflakes & red & white flourishes are both flocked. All the patterned papers are from the Christmas Cocoa Specialty Designer Series paper from the Dress up Christmas promotion. See Dress up Christmas posted 12 November. Sale ends 30 November.
Stamped snowflakes are from the Snow Swirled stamp set #115868. Ink Soft Suede #115657.
You can just see the Dazzling Diamond glitter #102023. I glued that on with a 2-way Glue Pen #100425. Make sure you wipe the paper with the Embossing Buddy #103083 first to take the static away.

Click HERE to go to the promotions site for more details. I hope you like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment