Why the bees?

Why the bees?
Well Deborah means "bee" in Hebrew. My name is spelt Debra, but you get the link, I hope.

Bees are busy working, & my mind is busy planning all the scrapbooking, cardmaking & papercraft projects I am going to make!!!


Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sydney Regional Seminar 20 November 2010

I went to the Stampin' Up! Regional Seminar in Sydney yesterday. I learnt so many great techniques. I'll show you these techniques in coming posts. We all had a great time.

I made swap cards to trade with people at the Seminar. I've received so many swap cards. I'll show some of them to you in later posts. Here is the card I made for the swaps.




















Greeting is from Occasional Quotes Hostess (level 3) stamp set #121472 (wood mount) #120142 (clear mount). I made the ghosts with the Two-step owl punch #118074.
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Concord Crush, Basic Black & Whisper White.
Accessories: Modern Label Punch #119849, Word Window Punch #119857, Frost White Shimmer Paint #116854.
Bubble Background: I borrowed this technique from Dawn Griffith, a Stampin up! demonstrator in the US. Click HERE to go to the video on Dawn's blog


Here is another card made by Tracy Kennedy. It uses the Christmas Cocoa Specialty Designer Series Paper in the Dress up Christmas promotion available until 30 November. I really love this gorgeous Christmas Tree.
























Available in the Welcome Christmas Bundle, with Welcome Christmas Stamp set, #124045 (wood mount) #124046 (clear mount) with a free ribbon if you buy this bundle. Click HERE for more details of this promotion. For more projects you can make with these products click HERE and HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment