Why the bees?

Why the bees?
Well Deborah means "bee" in Hebrew. My name is spelt Debra, but you get the link, I hope.

Bees are busy working, & my mind is busy planning all the scrapbooking, cardmaking & papercraft projects I am going to make!!!


Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Fundraiser Crop Day

I went to a fundraiser crop day last Sunday. Cassie was raising money to bring a couple of girls out from Timor to Newcastle to have life saving surgery on their facial tumors. See the link below to Cassie's blog for all the details. We had a slide show of the situation in Timor. It was so sad to see the conditions they have to endure.

Here is the Scrapbook page I made on the day. The photos are of Heidi & Aaron's wedding in March. The photo on the left is of our two beautiful daughers Heidi & Brianna.

I only made one double page. I was chatting to so many people & I ate so much. I think we all enjoyed ourselves, it was such a fun day.

I taught a few classes in the afternoon. We made a gift card holder below (copyright to others). It takes a credit card size plastic gift card, or some notes, or business cards.

The animal stamps are from the Fox & Friends. The sentiments are from Picture This hostess set. The branch is from the Two Step Bird Punch. All of these items are available from the Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue available until 31 August.





No comments:

Post a Comment